Paid Search Marketing
Pay Per Call SERVICES
- Affordable pricing tiers
- Guaranteed results
- Optimized for dozens of niches
- Expert team of pay per call specialists
- Outstanding support
Why Consider Pay-Per-Call Advertising?
1. Performance-focused Service
Pay Per Call Marketing is a performance-focused service we provide for our clients where we set up campaigns that generate actual inbound phone calls from interested prospects.
2. It’s about Engagement and Interaction and Experience.
Few things are as effective as making a real human connection with your prospects over the phone, asking questions to better understand their needs and matching them with solutions that exceed expectations.
3. Pay-per-call Ads are High Performance
Pay-per-call ads are high performance, often converting upwards of 25% more than pay per click, meaning you can focus your time on those prospects more inclined to purchase then and there.
4. Optimizing the Customer Experience
Our pay-per-call advertising service will quickly scale inbound marketing and lead generation efforts without negatively impacting brand integrity, optimizing the customer experience.
5. Prospective Customers that Proactively Call into a Business are Up to 10x
Prospective customers that proactively call into a business are up to 10x (TEN TIMES) more likely to make a purchase as compared to those that click on a link (Kelsey Group Study)
6. Customers can Greatly Benefit from Our Pay-per-call Services
Most businesses that require some type of human touch or interaction with their prospective customers can greatly benefit from our pay-per-call services, increasing qualified lead flow and resulting in higher conversion rates.
What is Pay Per Call Advertising?
While websites are great marketing and sales tool, some transactions or products and services are best suited to have a real live sales rep making the sale.It’s not just about clicks and web traffic, it’s about engagement and interaction and experience. All of which can be enhanced with a phone call.
How Does PPC Advertising Work?
- Social media (Facebook, etc)
- Display ads
- And more…
When an individual calls the unique number in the ads, we can track that call to your business.
- Call recording
- Call surveys
- Call length
- Other misc. qualifications
With pay-per-call, you only pay for those calls that come in from the campaigns we set up and track through unique phone numbers. In this way, pay-per-call is truly a performance-based advertising model.
How are Calls Tracked?
Phone calls are generally tracked via one of two primary methods:
- Unique phone number – with each individual client or client campaign assigned a specific phone number that can be traced back to its original source advert.
- Dynamic tracking number – code placed on a landing page or other digital medium and that dynamically creates phone numbers tied to a specific client or campaign.
With either method, calls can be accurately tracked, making sure our clients only pay for valid phone calls generated through our campaigns.
Can Calls be Filtered or Targeted?
Absolutely! In the same way that advertising campaigns are targeted, so are pay per call campaigns. Phone calls can be filtered or optimized for aspects such as:
In General we Focus On:
- Day and time (i.e. during your office hours)
- The geographic location of the caller
- Repeat vs new customer
- And more…
Work with a Sales Team? Need Calls Routed? – No problem!
PPC Performance Drives Sales
Give us a call or drop us a line today. We’d love to learn more about how we can help you crush the competition and continually earn you more business.
4 Costly Paid Search Mistakes To Avoid
Start Your Free Consultation
You’re halfway home with the hit of a button. Click below for expert advice on how we can help your business today!
Why Choose Us
We drive results with proven processes but, more importantly, we treat everyone like a client, not an account.